Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kids knocking the hell out of the snake like its going out of style


I went to Kunku Jang Keitayaa on this day and on my way going back home to my surprise i saw these kids stomping and hitting something from a distance i couldn't tell what they were roughing up SO BAD, so i decided to double up my speed to find out what was going down. When i caught up with them mein.. I saw a snake on the ground head all messed up by these kids with blocks and anything they lay their hands on with passion and what amazes me was there was no iota of fret or fear on their faces. I looked at the environment and came to a friendly conclusion..... they are used to seeing snakes and ofcourse slaying them as well. But right before i finished adding up, one kid stuck the dead snake up with a stick so that i can take a good picture of it. The other kid said "heyy! lii yenn la tuda" i looked at him with jaw dropping gesture and said nganeh lum tuda?
 




No comments: